BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
PLANNING FOR REVENUE GROWTH
INTEGRATED SALES APPROACH WITH MARKETING SPEND
It’s a new world for both sales distribution and marketing – now at a faster pace with electronic, mobile and social access to clients.
- An expectation of RIGHT NOW is not unreasonable.
- Entropy combines an integrated sales approach, from relationship selling to partnerships to CRM management, with new age marketing.
- Once the revenue goals are set and the sales approach is established, then the payoff can be the managed and assessed. Entropy has the know-how to do both.
Less than average people waste time and money.
- When companies engage with established industry experts, they gain quicker access to both knowledge and the market.
- When other “experts” provide information, it’s mostly a Google driven approach of common understanding, lagging the real market. Entropy provides forward looking collaboration with clients – all from top industry leaders in their fields.
DATA AT THE HEART OF EVERYTHING
Forget Big Data. It’s an old concept about how to approach a whole bunch of data. There's a better way.
Based upon data workflow, access to worldwide cloud and a custom approach to business rules.
Data is the MOST PRECIOUS asset in a company and it must be assessed for value and converted to useable applications.
Entropy can solve many of these issues and make data at the heart of everything a business values.
COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION
More than ever before, the ability to communicate in these times has become more critical.
A clear message must be crafted that commits to a position.
It must be heard through the noise from blogs, Linkedin, Facebook and other voices.
Entropy's listening approach, created by a leading marketing visionary challenges what is being communicated. Just because you CAN say it, does not mean you should.
Companies that spend time really thinking about true revenue growth are always successful.
- In the tech space, the nature of the idea or technology is over-emphasized at the expense of sales growth.
- Entropy brings back balance. Is it different, better or new? How does the offer drives client value?
- With the best tech idea, the right message and a focused revenue goal, companies can map their immediate and distant future at the same time.